As we sit on the couch, stuck in our turkey induced coma's, we watch commercials for Black Friday, maybe you even got the newspaper to circle deals...a lot of us wait for Cyber Monday with online mega's like Amazon giving us the "deal of the century". And where I do enjoy my Target, I also absolutely love shopping the smaller businesses.
Below I've shared some of my absolute favorites (that I've loved throughout 2016). Warm cozy candles that smell like the holidays, a small coffee roaster with a Tre Sole blend that's to die for and lots of sparkly goods.
Throughout the month I'll be sharing some of my favorite things, and deals to go along with them. But check these wonderful craftsmen's, makers, a creators out...their all sensational.
With Grace + Guts,
- Paper Bird Studio: use code PBS5 and get free shipping
- Lack Brick Design: use code GRACEANDGUTS and get 10% off your order
- Fire Girl by Sayantani Dasgupta, with her first book, a collection of essay's
- VonnLouDESIGNS: use code SHOPSMALL for a discount on your custom rubber stamps
- allbyFEDI: Leather and canvas bags
- Pottery: By Kassie Smith including coffee cups and sushi bowls
- Candles: By Wax&Wool Etc. with smells like Christmas Market + Tree Farm..yum
- Red Horse Coffee: From Joseph OR