Oye Vey what a week. I'm officially graduated, moved out of my on campus studio, sold back my books and my ID and parking pass expired yesterday! So I'm full on into my 365-challenge which you can read more about here. Yesterday we took early morning bubble baths, my kiddos went to a birthday party, and than we took advantage of a snowy patch to get some pretty pictures of my daughter *swoon for snow photos* I mean black on white? How can you go wrong? I won't lie, I'm already counting down days till warmer weather appears, but I'll happily take advantage of the white backdrop for photos. I really have been relying on my Sorel's while i'm out doing wintery photoshoots, they've been a game changer keeping my feet dry and warm all while not feeling super heavy.
With everything changing in my life, I have found myself clinging to some comforts, music, popcorn and movies snuggled up with warm blankets. So I wanted to share some of these comforts with you as we gear up for Christmas and then a New Year. What are some of your wintery comforts this time of year?
PS I had to share below a new favorite to go in the Moscow Mules...this recipe is to swoon for!
- Warm up in the Pendleton Blanket from Backcountry.com and get 2-day free shipping!
- Get 2017 organized in the 18-month daily planner by Moleskine (I'm loving this red!) Use this link to get free shipping on orders $35 or more.
- Currently on my Spotify repeat is Son Mieux
- I'm loving my Sorel's, they are a must with snow and ice! And super cute too boot ;)
- We're loving our Moscow Mule's from World Market! Use code JINGLEBELL to get free shipping!
- How adorable is this wall planter? Use it all year long to display Eucalyptus and pine to summer flowers. Find it on Etsy from EcoTree!
- Talk about comfort! This retro air popcorn popper from World Market is too adorable for movie nights! Use code JINGLEBELL to get free shipping!