What a week! As we officially rung in the last month of 2016 (is it seriously time for Christmas and New Years already?!) December 1st in our house means Elf on the Shelf makes his return...and our Elf, Tucker, came to my children's excitement. So far he's ridden one of my son's T-Rex's, eaten the kids left over Halloween candy (bye bye extra sweets!), played my ukulele and this morning he was found doodling on the banana's. You can follow along on Tucker's adventure on my Instagram Story, I post it every morning.
This week has been filled to the brim for us as we wind down the 2016 year. My son had his last swim class for the year, I handed in my thesis (as I graduate next Saturday...insert happy dance here please!), and we went to our towns Light up the Night Parade where the kids got to see their first glimpse of that big jolly man in red. I also started on Christmas gifts and I've been making these little baa baa's to go in a couple friends' gifts. And I made a couple extra for two of you to win!
If you would like to win a pair of these little guys, follow me on Instagram and comment here on this blog post! That's it! Enter between today and Wednesday December 7th and I will announce two winners on Thursday December 8th. I will ship anywhere within the US.
When the holiday's hit, things start to get crazy busy and it's hard to take two-seconds to slow down. So I've compiled a list of things to help you out as we enter in to this holiday season full throttle.
I hope you all have a good week =)
With Grace + Guts,
- We're loving these stag's with metallic antlers from World Market. And right now get free shipping with order's over $150.
- I'll admit it, I gave away a day and half of my life to soak in and watch Gilmore Girls, A Year in the Life, only on Netflix.
- I've been hunkering down at home to work on my book and deep clean my house, so I put together this playlist on Spotify (no worries...it's san's holiday tunes!)
- I am swooning over these PJ's from J. Crew. And they have 30% off their holiday picks right now!
- I put together this holiday board on Pinterest to help inspire you and keep things simple.
- These mason jar lunchables from the blog Smart School House are a mom life saver!
- Whats better than ringing in the New Year with than with these glitter balloons from Free People
- How cute are these foodie dice from the etsy shop, Two Tmbleweeds? We're going to have to get a few for our foodie friends for sure.